Job Vacancy: Java Springboot Developer
Europe - 100% Remote
Poland - remote / office (Kraków)
Romania - remote / office ( Timisoara )
⏰ Contract: B2B, Employment , Full-Time
Duties and responsibilities:
- Java 8
- Springboot (maybe older tech)
- Deployed on Kubernetes with Helm/ArgoCD
- Queuing: Hazelcast
- CI/CD : Github Actions
The main tasks are:
- Design, develop and system test functionality in existing and new systems written in Java and springboot.
- Correct and test defects in existing systems and integrations
- Set up and configure new infrastructure environments when needed
The main responsibilities are:
- Working with RESTful, SOAP APIs using Java 8 from multiple systems integrating them together using our platform to deliver different tasks.
- Contribute to the agile development and maintenance in the Software Engineering team
- Ensure systems and integrations are well tested before UAT
- Ensure your code and design is in line with our architecture and vision
- Ensure the performance, quality, and security of the applications and APIs, following the best practices and standards
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues with the applications and APIs, and provide technical support and documentation
- Collaborate with other developers, engineers, and stakeholders to understand the requirements, design the architecture, and implement the solutions
- Research and evaluate new technologies and tools to improve the development and connectivity processes
Qualifications and skills:
⦁ 3+ years of Java experience
⦁ Proficient in web development frameworks and tools, such as Spring Boot, React, Angular
⦁ Experience with web services protocols, such as RESTful, SOAP, etc., and API development and management tools, such as Postman, Swagger, etc.
⦁ Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases, such as PostgreSQL, SQL, Oracle, MongoDB, etc.
⦁ Knowledge of cloud computing platforms and services, such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc. - would be good.
⦁ Excellent communication and collaboration skills, and ability to work in a fast-paced and agile environment
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A dynamic, collaborative, and growth-oriented work environment
- Opportunities for career advancement and continuous learning
- Flat management structure
- B2B contract
- A chance to be part of something bigger where what you say matters
- Agile ways of working
- Fun and relaxed working environment where work-life balance is important
- Regular company events (time for fun)
- Office in Krakow (High quality coffee / Tea / Fruits / Sweets)
- Ability to work alongside young, motivated, eager to learn and talented team
About the Company:
Kolomolo, a global supplier of software engineering and IT outsourcing services, is looking for a Java Spring Boot Developer.
While Kolomolo is a pillar of strength, we shatter the corporate mold. Think agile teams, generous autonomy, and a remote & asynchronous ethos.
We're also big on work-life harmony, inspired by Scandinavian values.
Dive deeper into Kolomolo's Career Portal.
What makes us different from other companies?
We prioritize learning and development, and we recognize and reward hard work and intelligence. We treat our staff with respect and trust, giving them responsibilities and seldom checking up on them. We prefer agile ways of working, minimizing unnecessary management and bureaucracy.
Our team is made up of passionate and knowledgeable individuals who love what they do and are always eager to help each other. But it's not all work and no play at our company!
We believe in a healthy work-life balance and foster a fun and inclusive culture.
Join us and be part of a dynamic team that encourages continuous learning, rewards hard work, and values a fun and inclusive work culture. Take your career to new heights with us as, where you'll have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies, align your work with your passions, and be part of a team that truly values your contributions.
Apply now and let's embark on an exciting journey of learning, achievements, and camaraderie together!
Cheers to a fulfilling and rewarding career with us!